Were you injured while working for the federal government?

If you've been injured working for the federal government you have the right to choose your doctor for treatment. Choose an experienced doctor who is registered with the US Department of Labor to treat federal workers compensation cases. 

Better Living Chiropractic provides FREE Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP) CLAIM ASSISTANCE to all federal employees: United States Postal Services, TSA, US Coast Guard, FEMA, Border Patrol and others. Call our office today to learn more about our experienced team of providers. All providers are registered with the US Department of Labor to provide the best quality of care. We work closely with your attorney to advocate for you throughout your recovery. Schedule a free consultation today for more information.

Name *
Date of Injury *
Date of Injury
Would you like to speak with an attorney regarding your case? *